Smells amazing. A combination of honey and spices, definitely an out of the ordinary scent. Infused with bergamot, amber, honey, and amber.
Middle-Amber, Coriander, Honey
Base-Dark Musk, Tonka Bean, Oud, Tobacco Leaves
Hand poured, labeled and numbered, 100% soy wax, flat cotton wick, dye free, phthalate free and does not contain chemicals from California’s Prop 65 list.
- During your first burn, let the melted wax reach the edges.
- Never burn your candle for longer than 3 to 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick to 1/4” in between burns; this will minimize soot.
- Never leave a candle unattended while burning and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Always burn candles on heat resistant surface, never on wood/soft material.
- Be careful not to touch the candle after burning, they remain hot for a while.
- Always keep a burning candle away from drafts, curtains, loose material, dust and other items that may catch fire.
- If the flame is dancing too much, blow it out, trim the wick, then re-light.
- Discontinue use of the candle when ½” of wax remains at the bottom of the jar.
- Store your candle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, heat or intense light.
Please NEVER leave candles unattended.
I gladly accept returns, please contact me within 7 days of delivery and ship items back within 30 days of delivery. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, the following items can't be returned or exchanged:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale